The camp boss is the day-to-day manager of the team providing welfare and service onboard the platforms in the North Sea.
Aside from having the authority to direct and distribute work assignments between 5-6 cooks and stewardesses on respectively day and nightshifts, the camp boss also participates in the cooking of food for the crew and guests onboard.
Furthermore, the camp boss holds some administrative functions such as the ordering of goods, quality control, menu planning, personnel on-duty scheduling and employee assessments.
On a day-to-day basis the camp boss must ensure that the working environment rules, the safety and sanitary procedures are adhered to. Additionally, the camp boss serves as the leader of the first aid team of the emergency procedure onboard.
- Skilled Cook
- Cooking of food for 60-80 people both cold and warm dishes.
- Menu planning, food arrangements and ordering of goods.
- Labour management.
- Readily experience from shipping business.
- A thorough knowledge of the Danish and English languages.
- First aid course (duration of 8-12 hours).
- Self-policing and hygienic.
- Management courses.
- Three-day safety course