Welders work mainly with carbon steel with TIG and electrode in 6″ pipes with a wall thickness of 15 mm either at our welder shop in Måde or at our installations in the Danish Sector of the North Sea.
All operators must have passed a H-L045 welding test in our workshop.
Aside from these functions we are working in stainless steel, including Superdulex and SMO.
Read more about our vision of developing careers here.
- Pipe Welder
- Experienced in TIG and electrode welding
- Drawing literacy
- A thorough knowledge of the Danish and English languages
- EN-287 and T-12 welding certificates
- §26 working environment and safety guidelines when working with stainless steel
- Drawing literacy and measurement technology