Quality Control Engineer
The QC Engineer’s primary job in the North Sea is to inspect new and existing installations of structure and pipes.
Control engineer requirements
To secure and optimize dependability and the high quality level the QC Engineer has a close and daily contact with supervisors and platform management.
The job function also includes documentation control of the constructional and machinery department.
- Welding Operator
Control engineer experience and courses:
- Extensive knowledge of different pipe (tubular) types and structures
- Thorough insight of relevant and applicable regulations and certifications within pipes and structures
- Experience within drafting interpretation
- 5-day “Danish Emergency Team”
- “Certification by experts on installations subject to pressurization”
- Drafting interpretation
The Quality Control Engineer must be fluent in the Danish and English languages both orally and in writing.