Sandblasters/Painters working offshore in the North Sea perform different kinds of jobs including both sandblasting and epoxy paint spraying.
The entire paint process, including covering-up, cleaning, jet-cleaning, different types of paint also including general maintenance.
Apart from the painting of offshore installations the Sandblaster/Painter also participate in the repair of paint equipment.
- Sandblaster / Painter
- Auto Painter
- Building Painter
- Minimum 3 years with all types of sandblasting/painting
- Thorough knowledge of sand containers, hoses and paint pumps as well as repair of equipment
- Epoxy spray coating
- Familiar with different pneumatic tools
- Thorough knowledge of the Danish and English languages
- Epoxy resin and isocyanates
- Access course
- Cleaning / high-pressure washing
- Sandblasting and metal coating
- Paint coating and specifications
All courses must be completed unless you have 3 years of experience at a minimum within all fields of coating.